Monday, September 17, 2007

My Weekend In Chi City!!! | Dwayne Wade | Kanye West | Trina

I traveled to Chicago, IL to celebrate my older sister's 25th Birthday. My present? (Well I am a sweet little sister) a VIP party in Lynwood, IL, hosted by none other than Dwayne Wade (D Wade's Young, Fly and Flashy Skate Party).
I got us a table in the celebrity section. Sitting next to Trina and Quentin Richardson, we sipped on our complimentary Moet. I let my sister have the Rose. With DJ Clue on the 1's and 2's, we sipped, danced and took LOADS of pictures.

I must say...I could get used to this.
My sister and I with the 'King for the Midwest' himself...Kanye

Me with Quentin Richardson. I told him to look cute and this is what he gave me...uhh...



My sister with a very intoxicated looking D-Wade


Me and Will from Making the Band 4. He was just trying to be seen. (That's right boo, strech that 5 minutes of fame!)


My sister and I with Ms. Trina


Sittin' on the couches...

Oh yea, Trina performed. I was definitely trying to be her background dancer LOL.



Me at Zentras Nightclub on Saturday night. This spot reminded me of Adams Morgan, with less black people and a DJ who spun old hits. I didn't hear J. Holiday, the new Kanye, not even a Beyonce song...boo.



After spending too much downtown and eating at Sushi Samba (definitely check this place out if you want to try new things...it combines Asia and Brazil tastes!), I 'd give this visit to Chi-town an A-!