Monday, July 7, 2008

Nuvo Launch Party at Lotus | RSVP TODAY ONLY!

Hi y'all! I'm back (shortly) from my vacation to tell you what's going on really quickly. It's not what's up to be in your hotel room on your MAC laptop, I have to go out and enjoy the city...but since many of you have emailed me saying you're lost and don't know where to go this week...FINE! But don't expect this all week...I swear, I'll be back at it July 14! :) 

Two Tone Productions and 5th Elements are throwing a launch party for NUVO (oooh! pretty pink liquor) at Ciroc Tuesdays at Lotus (1420 K Street NW) from 7-9 PM. 

I hear they'll have an open bar, appetizers and even Raphael Yakoby, creator of Hpnotiq will be in the building. (I guess we're supposed to be excited!) 

You can only RSVP today so get it done now! Tell em DC Fab! sent you :)