Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Obama makes history...

Fi-na-ly...as if Hillary would have the nerve to make us wait any longer! Barack Obama becomes the first...well you know the rest.

And I will admit that I'm not the one with Barack and Michelle as my Facebook photo and I don't own a t-shirt or a bumper sticker...but I am quite proud of him. I think every brown/black/mixed person and even Hawaiians (lol) are sticking their chest out today. He actually did it...Step 1. Done. Step 2. Finally Done...now on to Step 3! Let's beat the old guy! :) ...but no seriously.



And you already know they have celebrations going on. Tonight it's at Inde Bleu (707 G Street NW). Doors open at 6 (great for happy hour time) and there's no cover. With $5 cocktails until 7 PM it should be a great place to have a couple after work! :)