Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Get a life: Random Acts of Kindness

When I was walking to work today I noticed a woman in front of me pick up a plastic bottle that someone had wastefully put on the ground and put it into the garbage can. 

I thought, "Wow. She didn't have to do that..." but I kept on about my business, and walked to McDonalds to try out that new Southern style chicken breakfast sandwich. I give it two thumbs up!

Anyway, inside the McDonalds a female security guard noticed my shoes and told me so. A compliment is a great way to start your morning...and considering all of the bs in the world, I've decided to start my own "Random Acts of Kindness" campaign.

Don't worry it's not that serious but today, do something good for someone else. Big up someone...take the trash out...buy the next round...whatever! :)

It's a new season...