Saturday, May 3, 2008

DC's Best Saturday Nightspots

Heyyyyy love muffins (sorry, that was my ode to B. Scott),

I'm in NYC right now so I can't talk for long but here's what's up in the city.

>>> Watch the fight (De La Hoya v. Forbes) tonight at H20 (800 Water Street SW)...

>>> Dreamteam has First Saturday's at Cafe Asia (1720 Eye Street NW) tonight...

>>> LGI throws "Addicted to Fresh" at Pasha (2417 P Street NW). Goldenboy and KI will be on the 1s and 2s but like I said...Pasha rarely pops off like that.

Feel free to check out the new spots like Pose (344 Waterfront Street) or some staples like Love (1350 Okie Street) or new staples like Josephines (1008 Vermont) or The Park at 14th (920 14th Street).

Okay...gotta run!

And stop thinking like that, I do love DC...I'm up here attending a wedding on Chelsea Piers (swank!)...be back in DC tommorow.

Luv you too,

DC Fab! Girl (and cut!)