Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cruise with the Ques 2008

If you're like me, you've already started planning your Summer vacations. What I'm about to tell you about isn't for Summer (lol...I know, I know you're thinking like what...where is this going?) BUT it is for next Winter...which is the best time to go on vacation anyway.



ElectricQUES and The AJ Dawson Group are hosting the Third Annual Cruise with the Ques. Being a proud member of DST myself, a lot of my chapter members have gone and have had a great time!!! You don't have to be Greek to go and you can even bring the whole family!

This year's cruise will be 7 days and nights (Jan. 11-18) and will stop in Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Dominca, Antigua, St. Kitts and Barbados (shout out to Rickie and Chai!!)

It's a Carnival Cruise and they're already taking deposits. Rooms range from $569-799.

Click here for more info! :)