Monday, March 10, 2008

Is Vivid's Light Getting a Little Dim??

So, the DCFab! team was out and about and stumbled on a dud...

She writes, "So apparently Pasha (2147 P St. NW) is losing its ap
peal. [I don't know if] it's because of Love's (1350 Okie St. NW) new claim on Saturday nights or what...but either way, it's not looking too good for that spot. It's just not what it used to be, and they've consistently produced rather dull parties the last few times that I've attended. [I was] thoroughly unimpressed :("

Hmmm.
p.s. Oh calm down, it's one opinion. That's all.

Below are some pics from a person who definitely has a different opinion about this party...I damn near got cursed out over this! Jesus, keep me near the cross:

(Photo: The crowd at Pasha)

(Photo: Some Fab! socialites...luvin' the looks!)

(Photo: UMCP alum Chinedum is stylin' on emmmm...I see you in the suit boo!)

That's all.