Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The 15th Annual Golden Scissors Awards

I first discovered the Golden Scissors Awards when I saw the TVOne documentary entitled, “Tangles and Locks.”

Well, this ghetto fabulousness is coming to the District on Sunday, Dec. 9 and some of my good friends are performing so check it out! It's not your ordinary fab by any means but it is indeed DCFab!
(We don't discrinate...well, maybe we do but whatever!)

This year's theme is "Hairhythm -The Drumbeat of Hair". I have no idea what that means but I think hair will be involved.

One hair salon will win $10,000 so this ain't no joke. With categories ranging from Braider of the Year, Nail Sculptress of the Year and WeaveMaster of the Year (I wish I was kidding) this event is sure to entertain and amuse.

For more information, call 202-452-7445 or visit http://www.goldenscissorsawards.com/

Check out last year's awards:

Golden Scissors Awards 2006 FLASH BACK!!!

Add to My Profile More Videos