Thursday, November 1, 2007

American Gangster | TCB | A.Keys

It's a slow party week...and honestly, I'm exhausted. I don't know why I try to hold on to my college days and party with the youngin's on Halloween but my mantra is "Love, life and the pursuit of happiness". So I was about that pursuit last night ;-)

Enough about me...this weekend, you already know Cafe Asia (1720 Eye Street NW) is theme jackin' something from pop culture...


I'm so impressed with the creativity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Calling all GO-GO headsssss...

Who knew Philly cats liked go-go but TCB is takin' a road trip up to Temple University. For all y'all that can afford the gas and tolls hit up Temple's Student Activities Center (13th and Montgomery)



-------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite song right now is "Now One", sung by the finally fabulous Alicia Keys who is coming to the District. She'll be at Love of course. Get your ticket now.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Shout out goes to Archie and Lyrical who put it DOWN at the Eubie Blake Center in downtown Baltimore. If you needed some inspiration ya' shoulda came. With poetic fire and seductiveness, these two poets brought you nothing but snaps. Archie, an undoubted method poet, brought you words that birthed rhythm...Lyrical, with his smooth delivery that doesn't go down easy, made you think about life, love, relationships and God.



Two snaps for the kids.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, just wanted to show you how I spent my Halloween. If you're ever in Baltimore on this holiday check out Fells Point for a beer drinkin', shot takin' good time!
(I luv my knuckleheads)

For Halloween I was Dede from Friday..."we Top Flight Security of the World Craig!!!!"