Monday, November 5, 2007

A.Keys | Jay- Z's American Gangster | LGI?

Did you have a good weekend? I did! My parents came to visit and I did the family thing...there's lots going on in the district besides the leaves changing colors and the trains actin' crazy.

Many favorites will be in town this week, so I guess this calls for a trip to the mall.

My girl, A.Keys will be at Love (1350 Okie Street) this Thursday...

(Photo by Wein)

But I must say her appearance at the most famous nightspot in DC is being eclipsed by the most famous rapper alive, Jay-Z. He'll be at Love on Friday. Tickets are $100 for the good seats. And yes, they're charging into the thousands for a table on the second floor, which is where the show will be.

He'll be in Baltimore at Ram's Head Live hours before so let's hope he shows up on time.


--------------------------------------------------------

LGI is throwing "Release Therapy" at Fur (33 Patterson NE) on Friday. Not quite sure but something about this place reeks an upper-class Platinum. And by upper-class I mean an upper class student. Not feelin' it.


Still, you'll like it here if you're still seeking your bachelor's degree. :)