Thursday, October 18, 2007

OMG Howard Homecoming Make It Stop!

I don't know how the rest of you District folk feel but I'm kinda' getting sick of Howard Homecoming already and the weekend isn't even here. All these outta' towners invading our city, thinkin' they're cute and toleratin' the fact that it's $40 to get into the club, when seriously...if they were throwing parties for college students they wouldn't be charging that much. It's crazy!

Thursday, Oct. 18, 2007

Still, I guess I'm tolerating the system by promoting these things:

I really need to go to Ozio's...last time I went it was alotta' fun. Since they moved to (1812) M Street, I haven't been. Still...I hear it has an upscale feel with a swanked out bar BUT no place to really chill, sit down and lounge.

The VIP floor is the best, of course, with faster service and more room to breathe. The 2nd floor is the dance floor but it still has tables for eating...which get all in the way.

I don't know, go see for yourself.

Saturday, Oct. 20, 2007

Still, sexy fine Tank will be at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill (400 New Jersey Ave NW). They got three different dance floors so this actually might be the jump off...or at least a place to meet one. ;-) (Bad joke?)


mtvU is rewarding students this month. Talib Kweli could perform at your school if you click on the button below. The top 5 schools that demand Talib will have him show up at their school. The contest ends at 2PM PST on October 17th.

Peace and a bottle of hair grease!