Tuesday, October 23, 2007

DC Fab: Nina Sky | Cassidy | Mya

Ahh! HU Homecoming is over...but people wanna keep the party going. I'm kinda' worn out myself, but for all those who still gotta' little party left in them. Here you go:

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fur is biggin' up all the DC local acts, such as Mya and Tabi Boney (the "Put You in the Pocket" guy). Along with Cassidy (lovin' his new single!)... they'll be at Fur (33 Patterson NE) on Thursday night for the college crowd. You already know what 18 and over means...

---------------------------------------------------

Yet, if you wanna travel down the road, my boy Floyd along with The Kool Kidz are trying to turn G's into gentlemen. Finally! A grown and sexy party in Baltimore! "The Return of the Gentleman" will be very interesting...we'll see if Baltimore can pull it off.

Of course, it's at Eden's (15 W. Eager St)...where else would it be? I love, love, love Eden's. Support their Happy Hours too (2 for 1 drinks). Shout to Gary.

---------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 26, 2007

My sweetheart Olu along with (the very much waitlisted) Kunle are throwing something at The Mark (7410 Baltimore Ave). I've been telling people to take this spot over but finally someone listened!

On Friday they're throwing "The Jet Set Affair". Be ready to bring some gwap, cuz the drinks are kinda' expensive.


---------------------------------------------------


Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'll definitely give this party "The Most Arrogant of the Year" award! The Grand Opening of The Beautiful Room at Pasha (2147 P St. NW). It's an invite only event...free...but invite only. I'd go lookin' FLYYYY (in my high pitched voice) because otherwise you'd get turned away. (that's kinda funny but kinda' rude).

Oh well...attempt at your own discretion.

---------------------------------------------------

And if Nina Sky has any fans left, they'll be at Fur (33 Patterson St. NE) on Saturday. And in the Halloween spirit, they're having a costume contest! How cute!

---------------------------------------------------

Keepin in the Halloween spirit, it's not my favorite holiday of the year (I don't even like watching scary movies because I have bad nerves. It's true) but they're many haunted houses for those who like to be frightened! Click here for more info.

K, bye.