Monday, December 8, 2008

Pic Recap: 31st Annual Kennedy Center Honors

The honorees


Beyonce looked stunning...

Queen as well!

Babyface arrived with a new lightskinned honey on his arm...I ain't mad!

Honoree Morgan Freeman and Condoleeza Rice share a moment after the State Department Dinner for the Kennedy Center Honors gala on Saturday night.

Ne-yo arriving to the Kennedy Center...the man ain't cute but he is wearing that suit!

Joss Stone

Nancy Pelosi looked lovely

Twyla Tharp (I know some people are like...why did she include her?! I used to be a dancer in my former life! Luv her)

SMH...Why Aretha...WHY! Her friends need to take her on "How Do I Look?" I'm sick of her friends setting her up like this...We also hear that the Queen of Soul will be performing in a free concert on MLK Day, Jan. 19, along side Violin duo Nuttin' but Stringz and Georgetown University's Let Freedom Ring choir. I'm definitely trying to be in the building...

Taye Diggs with Idina Menzel

(Photos by (my good buddy!!!) Brendan Hoffman/Getty Images North America)