Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Live Blog: Election Night at Busboys & Poets

I'm inside at the press table, pretending I'm 'real press' sitting next to all my 'real press' friends who work at NPR and Discovery.

The line is down the block outside of Busboys and Poets on 14th and V Streets NW. The door is harder to get into than a party at Tuscana West and you can't get in right now unless you're with press.

If you're an Obama supporter this is the best place to be. With spirited supporters in the back room, yelling and screaming at the talking heads up on the overblown screen showing CNN; it's crazy.

I'll be live blogging all night from Busboys...so far I've terribly disappointed with the results. McCain, McCain, McCain...I feel like this is just God's way of testing us.

Let's pray for change! :)