Monday, September 29, 2008

Recap: An Entry-Level Effort at Mai Thai

It rained and then it stopped and then it rained and then it stopped. That still didn't prevent anyone from going out this weekend. With all of the cool people at the ALC Gala, I was at home, taking a nap before heading out to Mai Thai and Penang (although I never made it there to wish Nate of Talk of DC a happy birthday).

Although I did see Lil Fizz (I lie to you not) of the disbanded boy group B2K outside on the corner of 19th and M Street NW. I was such a fan of the Pandemonium album.

Mai Thai, although the name of the party was "Executive Suite" was an entry level effort. Sure, whenever a party has Sayo's name on it the beautiful people will come but the DJ was mediocre (why did you play your old skool set in the beginning of the party?) and by the end of the night, it turned into a mingling social ...much less a party.


I liked her diggs...



DC Fab! Girl with Fisayo of Esby Inc.


Happy Birthday to Eric Brady who celebrated his birthday here!