Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boris Kodjoe at The Park | What ATL Fab! Thinks...

Tonight, it goes down at The Park at 14th (920 14th Street) and sexy fine Boris Kodjoe will be in the building...not to mention $5 cocktails and $10 dinner entrees and with inflation as bad as it is, it doesn't really get any better than this.

Last week, ATL Fab! who recently moved here raved about The Park. He writes:

Call me naïve, call me green, hell…call me the New Kid on the Block. Speaking of them, who knew they'd come back with a single? But that's a completely different story, I, Kaluskie have moved to the DMV area and I completely love it!

ATL Fab! with Kristina Joye

Before the AKA's invaded the capital city, there was ONE place to be last Thursday night: The Park at Fourteenth. This four-floored spot just might be the best happy hour spot in town—and I've frequented quite a few already.

The crowd on the first floor

Hosted by Team BBC, Dave & Ray and Talk of DC, DJ Oz spun on the one's and two's while DC's young socialites sipped on lemon drop martinis and Grey Geese on the rocks. And if you're hungry, all entrées over $10 are just…$10! And if you know the right people, like I do, they'll keep the kitchen open for you a bit later than allowed (Make sure you ask for Eddy S. and the crab cakes are simply divine).

Your boy pictured with Spelman AKAs before the start of their convention

What impressed me was that everyone seemed to think that they were VIP. I guess confidence really is key in this city. Woe to the underdressed, because you won't set foot in The Park with cheap/busted ass sneakers. And because the venue is faced with lengthy glass windows, EVERYONE will see you get turned away. :)

Get fab! See you there!