Monday, June 23, 2008

Video Recap: Thursday Happy Hour at The Park at 14th

Sorry this has taken so long but my iMovie and iPhoto were effin up!!!! (Thanks to the Apple guy Sean for sticking it out with me for two hours to get it fixed!) This post is long overdue and is supposed to be a video recap of Thursday happy hours at The Park at 14th (920 14th Street NW).

Here's what my friend Chelsea said after leaving The Park.



Clearly, it's the spot to be at after work on Thursday. Whether it's meeting up with friends or heading over with your co-workers (I'm taking my intern here next Thursday), it's the spot to relax, eat dinner and drink your favorite cocktail for under $20.

If you come to The Park on Thursday make sure you leave work on time and get there by 5:30 because by 6 PM every table in the house is gone...and although people have already finished eating they won't give up their table so you can sit down... and no you can't order food without a table. How hungry was I last Thursday? Very.

Still, while downing my apple martini and thinking which fast food joint would be open when I left, I mingled with several DC socialites and friends from school. Although I couldn't help notice the old heads in the building...and I mean really old...like my daddy old. I guess they have to get their drink and mingle on too. 

Go to The Park on Thursday to meet the professional crowd...think business cards, cocktails and filet mignon for $5! 

:)