Monday, June 16, 2008

Spots to Watch NBA Finals Game 6

It looks like some of you took the initiative and toldddddd me the best spots in the District to watch the NBA Finals Game 6. I hope you're better than me...the last game I ended up falling asleep on the couch :) I didn't know who won until the morning...yaddawell!

(Photo: Ashanti singing the National Anthem at Game 5)

Call me old fashioned but I still think a good old rusty-dusty bar is the best place to watch any kind of sporting event. The people there aren't too stuffy to talk trash and give each other high fives. 

>>>Head down to Adams Morgan to some of my fav spots: Ventnor (2411 18th St. NW), Tom Tom (2335 18th St. NW)...I had tooooo much fun on my bday here!!!!!, Felix (2406 18th St. NW) and of course the new spot Evolve (1817 Columbia Rd NW)...did y'all ever run and get a new TV? :)

>>> Looking for a place a little less bar-sy? Head to Lotus (1420 K St. NW)...by the time the 2nd quarter comes on (10 PM) they have a Ciroc Vodka happy hour.

>>> There's also U Street, which provides great bars to watch the game. Try walking around U Street between 11th and 15th streets to see if a spot catches your eye.