Friday, June 27, 2008

Facebook Should Not Be Your Marketing Plan!!!!

Yes, I'm annoyed. Calling all promoters, persons who hand out flyers, persons who create multiple events on Facebook, persons who spam our Facebook inbox's every day without fail about an "update" about your party, event, social gathering etc. PLEASE STOP!

It's gotten to the point where I don't even check my Facebook inbox anymore. It currently has 1299 new messages and counting, I'm sure because I AINT CHECKING THEM!

Whatever happened to an email? And even those are getting annoying...seriously, eVIPList, why are you sending out three mass emails back to back!!!? That's why they created RSS feeds so you can compile all that information and save us the trouble of pressing delete THREE times.

::SIGH:: Sorry but I had to get that off my chest. Can we be more virtually responsible and come up with a new system on how to disseminate information regarding parties and events? How about we all COORDINATE...so we don't have to see five messages about the sameeeee event?

Is it just me? Probably...but I've really gone mad.

Get fab people!!!! :)