Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sex and the City After Parties

I don't think I need to tell you that Sex and the City comes out today...although most cool people have already seen it...yea, I'm not one of them. (sad face, pouting, crying, tears coming down, stomping, screaming...okay I'm done)


There are plenty of parties to head to after the movie. Bring your ticket stub to Pasha (2147 P Street NW) and you'll get in free. Plus one lucky partygoer will get a free SATC gift bag! How cute! RSVP here.

Mayorga Cafe (3301 14th Street NW) is joining in on the SATC fun. Bring your ticket stub here (I guess everyone had the same idea) and get in free until midnight...but Mayorga has one up on Pasha because if you show your ticket stub to the bartender you get a free cosmo! And omg, is it true that you guys are giving away a sex swing? That's just tacky...but I'm sure somebody will be happy lol. EW.