Friday, April 18, 2008

Recap: RnR Bar and Lounge | Thursday Night's

Yesterday, I slid through RnR Bar and Lounge (717 6th Street NW) which is conveniently located directly across from the Verizon Center

By 12:30 AM, I thought we should have trouble finding parking...I mean it is close to Chinatown and it can get a bit crazy down there...but oh no, we had a plethora of spots to choose from (my first notification that it wasn't going to be packed)...

After closing my finger in my car door (that's not for this blog) and reciting "pain is a matter of mind over matter", I shimmied into RnR (in my work clothes no less!).

(Photo: Felicia, VideoFab! Correspondent with DCFab! Girl at RnR)

Okay enough about me, let me break this place down. Go here post game if you're in jeans and a t-shirt that you don't really care about. Go here if you want a strong drink to cap your night off (they aren't cheap with liquor!). It kinda' reminded me of a College Park bar in the middle of DC. Don't expect cleanliness as far as the bar is concerned...I really think the bartender was more intoxicated than I was!

Shout out to DJ Cuzzin B. OMG...he didn't play one bad song! Luuuuv him. Also, shout out to my girl Anna who was doing a good job of keeping my mind off of my finger, which was pulsating in pain. She was singing her little heart out to the songs...I thought I was at a concert for a second.

Shout out to the neos of the IZ Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. who probated last night and celebrated here...

I'd go again; just not in my work clothes and not in my pearls...sorry.