Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mini Recap: Suge Knight at Ibiza Nightclub!

Suge! Honey, where have you been??? Suge Knight crawled out of his West Coast hide out to come kick it at Ibiza nightclub (1222 First Street NE) last night...and you know dude rarely goes out. In my haste to come to Atlanta, I told you three spots to check out this weekend so make sure you let me know what's good with them. One person already did:

(Photo: Suge Knight with "The Hotboy" DJ Quicksilva and his man AE)

Quicksilva
let me know how crazy Ibiza was last night...if you missed it then you probably won't want to know who showed up...but in case you do, you missed (sexy fine) Boris Kodjoe, Biz Markie, Slick Rick, the Washington Wizards team including Andray Blatche and even Arizona Cardinals' Darnell Dockett.

I'll end this post by saying ya digggg? :)

Stay fab!