Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hump Day Mini-Recaps | K Street | Play

Yup, I went out on Wednesday night...why not right? It seemed like everybodyyyyy in the District had the same idea cuz it was packed around town.

I don't know if it was Lebron or what but K Street Lounge (1301 K Street NW) was packed. I couldn't even get in...unless I wanted to buy a table for $500 and um, no. Thanks. They were doing "one in" | "one out" by 12:15 AM and you know that's the time I like to show up so...Still,  Andre Blatche (Washington Wizards) and Lamont Jordan (Oakland Raider and native of the DMV) were up in there...per usual.


OH! I almost forgot...why did sexy fine Leon stroll out of K Street...oh yes he did, looking like J.T. in the flesh! (That's a Five Heartbeats reference for the slow ones...)

Play Lounge (1219 CT Ave. NW) was the same scene, although at least here you could get in. Still, I don't think I've ever seen Play this packed and people seemed to be enjoying themselves...dancing on furniture and ish (didn't your momma teach you better?)

(Photo: The packedness that was Play)