Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BHM Fab: Angela Davis at Howard University This Wed!!!!

Snaps to Howard University and of course the (fine) brothers of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. (shouts out to Ray, DJ and my number Walter!)for bringing my sister in the struggle, Angela Davis to campus!!!!!

I'm sooooooooo (super-duper) excited (yes, I'm a geek at times and you should be too...free your mind!) that's she's coming to DC!

She'll be at Crampton Auditorium (2455 Sixth Street, NW) tommorow night (2.6.08) at 7 PM. But get there early...I'm sure there won't be an empty seat.

Good luck to Ray Baker, I hear he's hosting this joint...and he knows my opinions about gender politics so look out for me Ray! ;)

p.s. Howard is metro accesible...get off at Shaw/Howard University stop on the Green line (click here if you need more directions).