Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Recap: Vivid Fusion at Pasha "The Encore"

So my sources finally gave up the goods regarding Vivid Fusion's encore event of the season, held last Saturday (1.19.08). Sources tell me that, "[Pasha] was good once it started to jump off around 12ish. The DJ finally got it together [and ]I liked the mix of music he played, from the new school to the old school...I would defineitly go back again! :)"

(Photo: How did I get on the flier??? Muna!!)

Yea, before DJ Goldenboy stepped in the building there was definitely some sound issues and as always with Pasha, the top floor was packed but the first floor remained...spacious. A source says, "We left around 3:30 after being on the top floor in VIP, but I think people downstairs left before then, because when we left know no one was there." Hmm...

Check their next party out...I hear it's supposed to be Feb. 2!