Monday, January 14, 2008

Recap: Pasha Saturdays with Vivid Fusion

Reviewed by Miss Aminata
DCFab! Correspondent
Monday, January 14, 2008


While there were several parties that conflicted with the much-anticipated "Premier" party, Muna and V.I.V.I.D. Fusion lived up to their reputation in providing an atmosphere that was bubbling with sophistication and fun.

(Photo: Outside of Pasha)

Muna brought a not so diverse crowd to the Moroccan themed restaurant. The event started promptly at 9 PM, still partygoers did not trickle in until after 12 AM, leaving the lower level awfully bleak.

(Photo: The first floor at Pasha, which never seemed to fill up)

Escape to the upper, VIP level which does not open until 12 AM (for shame!) and you're in for a treat. Many sources were overall satisfied with the party but they couldn't resist mentioning the unbearably warm climate of the lounge. A bit of ventilation never hurt anyone…believe me.

(Photo: Some VIP's enjoying themselves sans ventilation)

Drinks at the bar were a bit strong, but who's complaning and DJ Golden Boy is a recurring favorite!

All in all, I look forward to V.I.V.I.D's next event, "The Encore" (Saturday, Jan. 19, 2008).