Monday, January 28, 2008

Recap: "Ms. Talk Of DC" Yodit's Official Birthday Bash | Pasha Lounge

Reviewed by Miss Aminata
DCFab! Correspondent
Monday, January 28, 2008


Needless to say, Ms. Yodit (a fabulous fan of TheFabEmpire.com) drew a rather diverse crowd to one of DC's up and coming, Saturday night hot spots!

While I didn't arrive at Pasha (21st and P NW) until 12:30 AM, and missed the supposed open bar and hors d'ouerves *sigh*, I was just on time because DJ KI was uber consistent with the jams by then.

Oh, and apparently the Ethi's (Ethiopians) do it better considering the bottom level was just as live as VIP, which is not the case for Saturday nights at Pasha.

While "The Talk of DC" (hmmm...) was elusive for the most of the night, I didn't have a problem meeting up with the fab chick once the party was over. I even bumped into several of DC's widely known promoters (shout out to Fisayo - Esby, Inc., Dan the Man - DDM Entertainment, and MunaV.I.V.I.D. Fusion) Even Ray of Dave & Ray Ent. said, "[it] was a good one last night".

Thanks Yodit and Nate for putting together an excellent birthday party!
---
Click here to read more reviews by Miss Aminata.