Sunday, December 2, 2007

Recap: Cafe Asia | How DT Stole Christmas

I have to give one snap (you'll find out why it's just one later ) to the Dream Team for their latest party at Cafe Asia (1720 Eye Street NW). With their cutesy theme of "How DT Stole Christmas"...they tried to go all out.

They thought of everything, including Christmas decorations, Santa hats for the doorman and photographers and (my favorite) a guy dressed up as Santa...and yes, they wanted only the females to sit on Santa's lap to tell him their Christmas wishes.

The idea was great...although the execution could have been a bit stronger (the decorations were lacking). Still, I have to give it to DT for going all out...pics are below.









There were still complaints of this party being 'too hood' and I definitely overheard someone say, 'this party is niggerish'. (I don't make this stuff up people!) And with not one but TWO men grabbing my booty that night, I may have to agree with the second statement...I thought that butt-grabbing ended in high school. Gimme a break!

Still, I thought the theme was cute and I can't wait to see what they have in store for Dec. 15.