Wednesday, November 7, 2007

For Sister's Only 2007 | Keyshia at H20 Again | Where the hell is RG?

For Sister's Only, the expo for black women and in support of black owned businesses is coming to the District this weekend.Here are some pictures from Georgia's FSO:

J and that bird chest...kills me err'time and astonishes me that he wants to show it off!

I heard Mario's body was right tho...check out his documentary on MTV2, "I Won't Love You to Death". It made me fall in love with him.

Anyway, Joe will be at the Avenue (649 New York Ave.) later that night for all the ladies...

--------------------------------------------------

Did y'all hear about this new lounge, Blu (6821 Reed St.) out in Bethesda? (It's the old Fuzion) It's opening on Friday so go check it out and let me know how it is...who wants to go to Bethesda? hmm...


--------------------------------------------------

Am I Hating?

I love you Keyshia...but you have got to find somewhere else to perform. Oversaturation much? If she has ANY fans left that haven't seen her, she'll be back at H20 (800 Water St.). Back by popular demand my a$$.



--------------------------------------------------

So...Republic Gardens is gone and they've moved the party to Pasha...but didn't Pasha just have a Grand Opening with G4 and Vivid??? What happen with that? Venue jacked perhaps? ...let's just hope people don't start getting confused.