Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween in DC

I will admit, Halloween isn't one of my favorite holidays BUT I do love getting dressed up. I think my favorite costume was when I was a hoe (okay, I know it sounds bad) and my friend Sydnee was my pimp, complete with my Grandma's rabbit fur coat, Jesus pieces and bling. It was hilarious. This year, I'm gonna be the fashion police...I got a badge and everything!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lotus (1420 K Street NW) is continuing their theme of album release parties. The Washington Post wrote a great review about this place here.


---------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday night is going to be a wicked time in the District. (get it? "wicked time"? Corny I know...I never said I wasn't). 1223 (1223 CT Avenue NW) is making Spank Wednesday's "Spooktacular". Big Tigger will be judging a costume contest and they're giving out gwap for the best costume! $500! I'm gonna win so don't test me!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

And of course Mad Power Unit had to dress up K Street's (1301 K Street NW) typical Wednesday night happy hour! MasquerFlirt looks like the same ole K Street with a diffrent name...


---------------------------------------------------------------

I luv this flier. Dave & Ray are trying to throw the most official Halloween bash at Level II (1337 CT Avenue NW) of course. Not so sure about that...


---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea, and if you plan to drink too much on Halloween, know about Soberide. It's a free service for those 21+ partyers who want to make sure they get home safe. (1-800-200-TAXI but only up to a $50 maximum)

Be safe loves.

(Shout out to Erika who made my weekend...)

Shout out to Mia and Ashlee cuz I know they gon' say something...LOL.