Friday, October 26, 2007

Bowie State Homecoming 2007

I'll admit, I haven't been covering Bowie State's homecoming (am I hating? Not really)...so for all of you complaining, complain no more! It's nothing like Howard's homecoming but they try...

Tonight, Erykah Badu along with Trey Songs (I'm loving his new single) and Yung Joc will be performing on campus at the James Gym. The show starts at 8, doors open at 7 PM. Tickets are $35. Click here for more information.



---------------------------------------------------------

If you're more interested in Halloween than Homecoming then go to Love (1350 Okie St. NW) tonight. They're having a costume contest; best dressed wins something...I'm not quite sure if it's cash money!


---------------------------------------------------------

Back to BSU Homecoming: Republic Gardens (my favorite hood spot on U Street) is celebratin' the black and gold on Saturday, Oct.27. I hope the rain stops by then because it's really puttin' a damper in my partying mood.


---------------------------------------------------------

For all you music lovers...

Chris Brown, along with Bow Bow, Soulja Boy, Shop Boyz and Lil Mama will be at the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore on Sun., Dec. 9.

I feel like they'll be alotta' screaming, pre-pubescent girls here but I still wanna go.

Tickets go on sale on Saturday, Oct. 27. Click here.



And all my hip-hop headzzzzz...Jigga is finally returning to Charm City (that's Baltimore for all those who don't know) on Friday, Nov. 9 at Rams Head Live (20 Market Place) !

Tickets go on sale on Saturday, Oct. 27 at 12 PM and they will sell out...I wonder if people are planning to camp out downtown? That would be pressed.


( Photo: Jason Kempin/Filmmagic )


K, bye!