Monday, August 20, 2007

Recess is Over!

Play the Party Recap!!!



The G&S Crowd was more grown than sexy and the DJ was pumpin' (altho' he switched tracks too fast...he didn't even let the beat drop!) Drinks were expensive but we knew that...all-in-all PlaytheParty was not bad! Sayo looked stress...but there was no line at the door (check!), the people were lookin' good (check!) and I saw some fan favorites (check). My greeks from Morgan was reppin' Bmore and it seemed like everyone was havin' a good time...






I give Sayo's PlaytheParty a solid B. Go next time and judge for yourself.

*

Idk but someone tells me that next Saturday their might be a promotor war...Cafe Asia v. Mai Thai! Where will you be when the gloves come out?

*


So after talking with one of my sources, he told me that if I critique parties that some promoters won't let me in their parties...is he serious? I guess I'll find out...I was kinda' discouraged for like an hour. But my best friend Mia helped me realize that fear is bullsh!t. So...yea.

*

Me at Love on Friday..."I got my drink and my two step!"



"Oh! I think they like me"

Aight y'all...until next weekend!



Add to Technorati Favorites
My Zimbio
Top Stories